Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /homepages/4/d21827274/htdocs/serviceplease/wp-content/plugins/powerpress/powerpress.php on line 2459
Paul Dunay loves marketing and has his own unique approach to it. He also has a nose for data and has been looking closely into how data and the customer experience play a role together. This is why he made an ideal interview partner on this CX404 show. Paul is a well known and recognised B2B marketer and is Global VP for Marketing at Maxymiser who specialises in web optimisation and analytics.
Here some of the points covered in the interview:
- Having worked across a broad section of companies from startups to large corporations. What have you learned from those large or small in their challenges when approaching the online client/customer?
- You recently blogged about 6 Tips for Turning Big Data into Great CX. LINK But data and the subject of Big Data is everywhere today like Social Media was being hyped 4 to 5 years ago. What role might all this data play in improving the customer experience?
- Check out this study just done this year and some of the interesting findings.
- Many companies are creating Voice of the Customer VOC roles in their businesses to address the need of today’s customer. What data would be important for these roles and where might it come from?
- What one suggestion would you give to a brand, business owner, digital media team, customer experience manager, who might be listening to this now on how they might improve the digital customer experience?
CX404 Shout outs!
Paul gave two great marketeer shout outs. One for marketing and a timely one on the home front.
- David Meerman Scott @DMScott
- His son celebrating his 19th birthday !
Where to find out more on Paul Dunay?
We thank Paul for taking time out of his day and for joining us on the Customer Experience 404