Time to get this going. I see samples of good and poor customer service almost daily and this seems to be tilting more to the poor. Why I am starting a blog? Here are a few questions I have been asking myself:
- Why is this?
- What has changed in the last 20 or so years?
- What have companies been trying in an attempt to improve the service they are offering?
- What has failed to improve services?
- Why many customer service organizations just alone cannot fix the situation?
- What technologies are there which might help and examples of how this has been done?
- Demonstrations of great examples of excellent customer service being offered.
It is time to get going. Hope this is perhaps informative but more so, brings about much exchange. I am always looking for excellent customer service solutions!